Wildlife can create a lot of issues for your house or property. Whether it is a skunk, squirrel, or mouse, these animals damage your property, make a mess, and risk causing severe injuries. You may think it’s impossible to get rid of them, but that’s why you need to work with professionals who have the equipment and experience to get the job done.
Do you need wildlife control in Ottawa? Here are some reasons to contact a wildlife control service.
Controlling Bird and Mammal Pests
Wild animals in your home or business are a massive inconvenience. Here is a partial list of problems caused by animals.
• Mess: animals are messy. They dig through your garbage and drag dirt all over your property.
• Stealing food: whether it is knocking over trash cans outside or nibbling the food in your cupboard, it is disgusting when pests get into your food.
• Damage: some animals will scratch, chew, or otherwise damage your property. This could lead to electrical problems or water leakage issues.
• Danger: large mammals, such as raccoons or wild cats, will attack you when you encounter them. Scratches or bites from animals are painful and often become infected.
• Disease: animals such as mice and rats are known for carrying diseases. Living close to these pests increases your chance of contracting dangerous viruses.
• Droppings: undomesticated animals could leave droppings anywhere in your house. Not only are these disgusting, but they are also potentially able to transmit disease.
These problems also only worsen over time, so it is essential to remove pests before they learn your property or have children.
Humane Wildlife Removal
Wild animals aren’t trying to make your life difficult. Most are just looking for something to eat and a warm, dry place to stay. While they can certainly be a nuisance, we believe it is best to treat the animals gently and use humane pest removal methods.
With a combination of sophisticated traps and technical know-how, it is possible to address most pest problems with minimal harm to the animals. Many animals that we capture are re-released into the wild, so they can go on to live their normal life. Releases are done far away from where the animal was captured to ensure they don’t return.
The best offense is a good defence when it comes to pest control. With proper precautions and prevention, it is possible to stop attracting pests to your property and significantly reduce the risk of animals getting into your building.
One essential step for reducing pests is repairing any holes in your building. Rodents like mice and squirrels can find their way into incredibly tiny holes. We also advise garbage and waste management to stop attracting raccoons and rodents. It is also possible to modify your home or business to be less hospitable to birds or small mammals.
If you are looking for pest control in Ottawa, we can provide these alterations quickly and at an affordable price.
Looking for Wildlife Control in Ottawa?
Finding professional wildlife control in Ottawa can be difficult. Go Pest Control offers mammal and bird wildlife control, and we have helped families and business owners all over the Ottawa region. Contact us to discuss your pest issues.